Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday Reflections

Today was a great day. I was really pleased to see so many newcomers back from Easter. It was great to get to meet so many new people today. I met one lady who came to Fellowship several years back and this is what she said, “All I can say is wow!” God is good. Our music was incredible today. Kathleen rocked “Living on a prayer.” It was our highest voted song yet. I want to say a special thank you to Bryan Giles our new sound engineer. Great job Bryan. Here are some other thoughts about the day…

  • We presented Lee White as our new Elder candidate. Lee and Jean have been such a blessing to Fellowship. He will be an incredible addition to our board and cause us to step up our game.
  • I’m really enjoying our “I Love” series…
  • Michelle did some great acting in our 80’s video…
  • I loved the new song “came to my rescue.” It is a powerful song.
  • The story of our new goats seemed to go over well. I will try to get some pictures on my blog tomorrow. I helped Emily get them fed and put them into barn tonight. Crazy. Emily, by the way, is like Dr Doolittle. She has a gift with animals.
  • I thought Davidson might take down Kansas today. I am a sucker for the underdog.
  • I can’t wait for baseball to start tomorrow. Go Phillies. Here’s to a better start this year and repeating as division winners again.

No comments: