Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Final Blogger Post

Today is the final post for me on blogger. It was a great place to start. 204 posts later I am transitioning to a new look. You can go to Cremeansblog.com and see my new blog. I love it. I want to say a special thank you to Greg Davis for setting it up for me and also thank Ben Jones and Jon Snyder for all their help in making this happen. One of the things I love about my new blog is that you can subscribe via email. That’s right…no more logging on. Every time I post it will automatically be sent to your email account. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Cremeansblog.com

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey John and Michelle, it's Jim and Melissa Ward from First Coast and your old neighborhood. We miss you both. I have read some of you blog and I am sorry to hear about your Dad. I am also dealing with cancer and have a blog also. http://melissascancerjourney.blogspot.com/ Hugs, Jim and Melissa

Unknown said...

hello. My name is Gary Cremeans and I have a uncle my the name of John Cremeans. WE live in West Virginia., So if you have any fimaly living around Huntington or Lincoln co. let me know.