Saturday, February 23, 2008

Still Downloading

I was scheduled to speak at Northway Church in Malta, NY tonight but my flight was cancelled due to the weather we had yesterday. I was really looking forward to sharing with Northway but the alternative is that I get to be home with my family and our Fellowship family. I am still soaking in everything from the Creative Church Conference. I had the blessing of listening to nine messages in two days and I needed to hear every single one of them.

I am humbled by the opportunities that God gave me to meet some great leaders of churches that are getting it done for the God’s Kingdom. It really was God’s favor that opened up the door for me. Today I was looking at some of their church web sites and I’m in awe of what God is doing through these guys. They were just gracious and humble guys that treated me like one of the group even though most of their churches were so many times larger than ours. To see what God is doing through them inspires and encourages me for the future of Fellowship.

This was the third year in a row for Michelle and me to attend C3 and it just seems to get better every year. Ed Young is one of the most kind and gracious pastors you will ever meet.

I come home more burdened than ever for the Delaware Valley and the Northeast. The best is yet to come for what God is going to do through Fellowship Church. We have so far to go but make no mistake about it…we are on our way. God’s hand is on us…and remember, He is a mighty God…He is mighty to save!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man...we missed you up here at Northway! God worked everything out and we had a great weekend though.
It's awesome that you guys had a great time at the conference...

John Cremeans said...

Thanks Kevin. I hope to reschedule and see you sometime soon. Keep rockin'it bro!